Monday, September 23, 2019

Fashion links across the internet 28-06-2019

Material Email Template
Good links selected from all over the web
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Shaving Razor Cartridge Technologies Explained
A guide to the cartridge shaving razor sector: you may be amazed, surprised and intrigued by the technologies and business practices!
Athleisure Picks | KISHSTYLE - Men's Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
The incorporation of athletic and casual details into everyday silhouettes has resulted in a revolution for street wear. Think jeans updated with elasticized cuffs, t-shirts with mesh panels, or tanks as long as basketball jerseys. This contemporary style thrives on simplicity. Take a look at some of our favourite pieces! Hoodies and joggers are the
Style & Substance – Brooks Brothers – The Medallion Necktie
Generally, the corporate work environment requires a standard code of professional dress, and generally its employees are bound by that code. Now, companies rarely venture into the tiny specifications regarding work attire, rather, a broad overview is presented as a guideline. For example, companies that welcome the presence of neckties won't necessarily dictate the parameters…
Kobe Bryant's 'MUSE' Documentary Premieres On Showtime Tonight
Showtime set to debut NBA Superstar Kobe Bryant's 'Muse' Documentary Tonight at 9pm.
A Guide to Buying and Wearing Shorts for Men - Iron and Tweed
There's a lot of hate surrounding shorts in the world of men's style. Tom Ford, the famous designer, has been quoted saying something to the effect of “shorts are to never be worn outside of the tennis court.” All due respect to Tom Ford, I say fuck that! While I do take pride in being appropriately dressed, I also have a fundamental problem with ignoring practicality. So I drink water when I'm thirsty, wear a parka when it's bitterly cold, and damn it if I'm not going [...]
Jeans and Their Proper Length
My hometown friend Mr. O’Brien contacted me on Facebook with a question about something I’d always taken for granted. He asked “George – I need to know exactly how jeans sho…
A Closer Look at Stoffa's Outerwear - From Squalor to Baller
Leather jackets are intriguing to me, but I've never come close to taking the plunge of getting one. I've always been unsure if I could "pull it off" - I often see them looking great on others, but haven't felt ready myself. After all, I've heard leather jackets compared to tattoos - either go all in and get something nice and totally own it, or don't do it at all. With that said, my thoughts on leather jackets (and my interest in owning one) has begun to evolve when Stoffa launched their outerwear collection last year. [...]
Fabric and Leather Belt
Who put the Fabric in my Leather Belt? Who put the Leather in my Fabric Belt?
Fun Activities For A Group Day Out - Last Style of Defense
If you are thinking of organising a group event for you and your friends, you might still be considering what to do and when.  Instead of heading down the local pub like always and having a drink, there are many more exciting things we can do, and this is what we are going to talk... Read more »
Uniqlo Calendar - Por Homme - Contemporary Men's Lifestyle Magazine
Taking much inspiration from its own Uniclock, Japanese label Uniqlo has opened the doors to its Calendar, a visually stimulating display that’s fitted with Tilt-shift...
The Piece of Style Advice I Hate -
Should you avoid trendy clothes altogether? No. Here's why
Vintage Men's Fashion Ads & What You Can Learn From Them — Gentleman's Gazette
Explore a great selection of vintage fashion ads from 1937 & find out how you can improve your style by matching the right colors & patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion links across the internet 18-11-2019

Material Email Template Good links selected from all over the web ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 21 Cuban Collar Shir...