Sunday, December 29, 2019

Fashion links across the internet 14-09-2019

Material Email Template
Good links selected from all over the web
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
I Gemelli da Polso: a book for the cuff link lover — Gentleman's Gazette
This is a review of Leonardo Volpini's 399 page book I Gemelli da Polso which is Italian for cuff links
7 Powerful Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Underwear
High-quality underwear is one of the best investments you can make in your life. See exactly why with these 7 powerful reasons to upgrade your underwear.
Indiana Jones's Go-to Pants: The Complete Guide to Khakis | Primer
History, style gallery, brand picks
Kinowear Lookbook: #16 - Kinowear
Lately, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about how to dress fashionably in the summer heat. One of my answers was this lookbook example!
Sri Lanka - Returning Home - KISHSTYLE - Men's Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
As many of you know, I was born in Sri Lanka and left when I was 6 years old. Sri Lanka was affected by war at the time of my departure and I had never returned until just recently. I had always wanted to go back but never had the opportunity to do so. I am
Cartridge Shaving & Why - Sharpologist
From March of 2014 till about Mid June of 2017, I strictly used DE, SE & Straight Razors on a daily basis and had some great shaves over those years. But starting in Mid June, my skin started to react very badly and it would get worse after each shave with these specific razors. So …
December 2009 – Off the Cuff
New York Fashion Week Coverage: Marimacho’s S/S 2014 Show | dapperQ | Queer Style
Author: Lia Roque Photos by Lia Roque Marimacho’s New York Fashion Week debut brought us into the deepest parts of the ocean where the...
Alternatives to Itchy Wool: A Style Girlfriend Reader Question
Megan Collins of Style Girlfriend shares style and shopping advice with a reader dealing with itchy wool clothes making him uncomfortable.
Of ex-friends and unfollowers
I love Twitter. I really do. I love the absurdity of it all. The fact that sometimes you actually miss key plot developments in Doctor Who because you're too busy tweeting about  Karen Gillan's hair. But I've also made some great friends on Twitter, meeting up with them after months of tweeting and being delighted…
10 Fall/Winter Essentials by Sunspel
Sunspel is a British luxury brand that focuses on making simple, yet beautiful clothing from quality fabrics. Check out their 10 fall/winter essentials!
Permanent Style
The Style Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion links across the internet 18-11-2019

Material Email Template Good links selected from all over the web ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 21 Cuban Collar Shir...